CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 02, 2007

Update



Wow, sorry it has been so long! So much has been happening, I will just give you all a point list so I don't lose you in all the details.

- Elliott went to the Amazon on a missions trip. All went well, but he came home with dengue fever. He spent over a week in bed, but is just fine now.
- During that time Micaiah got two molars at the same time and screamed for two days straight. I almost lost my mind!
- Micaiah had his first illness the last two days Ell was gone and we ended up at the clinic because he kept throwing up. He was fine, but a couple days later I got the same bug and spent a couple nights in a row hovering over the toilet.
- We are all now well in spite of Micaiah getting a third molar. This one came in with much less pain than the first two.
- On the first floor of our house, the wood flooring was raising up. Long story short: the entire first floor wood was removed. The problem was discovered to be the concrete underneath. Five centimeters of that was removed and new concrete was poured. (Our whole house is now covered in dust and all the furniture is squished into the office.) That is now dry and they should begin the process of laying the new wood today. This will take about a week by the time they finish laying the varnish. (This is really pushing close to the due date, yikes!)
- I am now 39 weeks! Baby is so low it's crazy. I feel great, and all is still going well. I am enjoying the last few days I have to give my full attention to Micaiah. We are all ready for the birth and hoping for a pleasent one like we had with Micaiah.

I'm sorry so many of you were wondering if I'd had the baby. We will post as soon as anything happens.

5 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

Well, I think that baby is a boy based on the pictures:) I was never wrong until my sister-in-law's pregnancy, and now I am wrong a LOT, so we'll see:) Do you know if you're dialated or anything? Has the doc said when he/she thinks you may deliver? Looking forward to the news!!!

Dena said...

I had an ultrasound and doc appt last week. I was not dilated/effaced or anything then, but the baby is quite low. The doc initially put the date for July 9th (this Monday), then she said the 12th, the ultrasound put the date at the 11th. They're all so close, so I left the ticker where it is. Micaiah never paid attention to his dates, so we'll see when this one comes

Weavers said...

You look amazing Dena!! Im happy for you that it's almost time!! you must be so excited to meet this new little person inside of you!!

make sure to let us know when baby is here!!

Brenda said...

You look amazing!!!! :) Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! :)

Owen said...

I hope the floor gets laid soon! I also think it's a girl.... don't ask me why.