CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 06, 2007

M-M-M-My Micaiah







Micaiah and I are hiding out at our friend's house while the men lay the wood floor at our's. Here is Peru they put wood down by heating tar and using that to affixthe wood to the concrete beneath. So our house stinks and it's a little toxic to the pregnancy, so we left. Hopefully the fumes will clear out enough for us to sleep there tonight.

I just wanted to take a few minutes to let my little boy shine. In a few days he will have to share the spotlight with a little bro/sis, so I thought I'd give him his moment in the sun. He's so precious and does so many new things everyday.

He mimics everything we say. He may not always get all the letters in there, but it's clear he's repeating the words he hears. He learned to walk backwards a couple weeks ago and he loves to show off his new skill. When it's bath time he says "bath" and runs to the tub and looks in all excited. He follows a few directions like bringing us the object we ask for, and will tell us when an object is "no no". He loves to dance to music and does the motions to Itsy Bitsy Sppider. He loves to give kisses, and will pucker up and lean forward for them. When we say the baby's name he lifts up my shirt and kisses the belly. I know I'm biased, but I just think he's the most precious thing ever. And in a few days or weeks I will think the same about another little bundle.

2 comments:

Weavers said...

He is precious!! and I've never even met him!! Im so excited for the arrival of your next!! We love you guys and are praying for a safe and easy delivery!!! love ya friend!!

Steph said...

He is so cute! I can't get over how much he looks like Elliot! I hope things are going good for you and that this baby doesn't stay in as long as he did lol!