CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Baby's Coming!


Just to let you all know -- my water broke today (tues) at 12:30am. Nine hours later I still have no contractions, but everything seems fine and we are just waiting. Elliott will be providing more frequent updates on his blog, www.globalinnes.blogspot.com. The next post from me will probably contain new baby pictures!

We would appreciate your prayers that everything goes well and we are both safe and healthy. Thanks!

7 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEWS! I am praying for a safe delivery for you and baby!!!! YAY!!!!!

Angela said...

Yay Yay!!!!!!!! Will be checking back for the news!!!!

Steph said...

Dena she's absolutely beautiful! I'm so jealous of your ability to have a home water birth, what an amazing event! Congrats on your baby girl and everything that God is doing in your family!

Elliott Innes said...

Thanks for the congrats, all. I'll post a birth story in the next few days, as soon as I get a chance. She really is amazing!

Elliott Innes said...

Oops, that was Dena accidentally signed in as the hubby.

Angela said...

Can't wait for the birth story! ONly 2 pushes! WOW! So did she weigh less than your first? If so, this gives me hope. ;-) How long did you push with Macaiah? I pushed 2 hoursw/ Danielle. SO glad this was a good (and sounds like) fast delivery. She is absolutely beautiful.Congratulations.

Elizabeth said...

I just saw her pictures....she is absolutely beautiful!! Congratulations!!