CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Techno-frustrated


After a grueling battle that has frustrated several years of my life, I have come to the conclusion that technology really does hate me. I have said it for a long time, but now I know it's really true. I took a computer class in high school, then again in college; I was a computer lab monitor for two and a half years at Bethany; I have a computer genius for a husband; but all this has left me no more techno savy than when I first learned to type on the almighty Apple IIe. I can push the same button, open the same file, click the same link as everyone else, but computers refuse to cooperate with me. I am positive now that I am like Midus with his golden touch, except that mine sours all things technological.

3 comments:

Mommy Rader said...

I too am a firm believer that innanamate (sp?) objects (namely computers and anything that requires electricity)hate me!! I would love to be a computer geek but alas...that gift eludes me and while I have a wonderfuly gifted husband, he is not gifted in the realm of computers either:( So I'm pretty much on my own, left to fend for myself in the techno wilderness....

Kelly said...

Aw!! What a beautiful family! Congratulations, Dena and Elliot!!

J or T said...

Oh Dena,

You and I plus computers equals disaster!!!

Love and miss ya,