CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Lately...

*Shaylee has been developing a more distinct personality (not generally a bad thing, though)

*My sense of smell has been ultra-sensitive, which is part of the migraines.
*Shaylee's favorite toy has been the electrical outlets.
*Micaiah has been speaking more frequently in Spanish.  Current fave phrases (translated): "Hello beautiful"; "I'm crazy"; "I'm gorgeous"; "Alright, thank you"; and he loves to give the taxi drivers directions.
*I have been spending a lot of time in bed.  And I'm getting tired of all this resting!
*Micaiah loves giving kisses-to people, toys, the tv, etc.  He loves to play this game where you ask him to kiss various body parts, and it always ends with him spending about 10 mins trying desperately to kiss his own elbow.  It's hilarious to watch!
*Shaylee has been standing alone for a few seconds at a time.
*Elliott has been the most incredibly attentive, serving, loving husband while I have been sick.
*Shaylee has been putting the telephone or other objects to her ear playing pretend.
*I have been craving chocolate cake every day. 

2 comments:

Weavers said...

Hey Dena...I was surfing around the net tonight and I found this website that boasts free homeschooling stuff....not sure if it's legit or not, but I thought i'd send the link on to you and you could puruse at your leisure!! :)
love ya!!
Jess
http://homeschoolfreebie.wholesomechildhood.com/

Owen said...

Where have you gone? When do we get a new post?