CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

I Need This

Via a friend's blog, I stumbled upon a contest for a free cloth diapering kit.  I use disposable ones now, mainly because that seemed normal to me, but that is also really my only choice here.  I am thinking I'd like to use cloth diapers for future children, though Elliott is not so convinced.  Anyway, if I post the link to the contest here I get an extra entry.  So here it is: http://blog.thenatureschild.com/


I will be posting a real entry hopefully tonight, or in the next couple of days.  Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Go cloth! CONVERT! It's really not nearly as difficult or disgusting as people think it is, and saves TONS of money (well, depending on what kind you choose and how crazy you are with buying...)

Unknown said...

I hear ya sister! In the same boat....
Good luck! Hope you win!