CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 14, 2007

Ummm...?

Today I called the national registry to register Shaylee's birth with the government. The call went like this:

Me: Hi, I need to register a birth.
Woman on other end: Of a child?
Me: (pondering what other types of births I could possibly be registering. Someone born elderly? My goat, perhaps? The birth of a new African nation? Yet I simply replied...) Yes.
Woman: One moment please.

I'm not sure that lady was really with it today.

8 comments:

Steph said...

that made me giggle

Tami said...

That was funny. I may have laughed. Good thing it was not me. ;)

Kelly said...

HA! Awesome. :)

Richards' said...

That's great! I needed a laugh!

Mommy Rader said...

Dena, thanks for your post! It was really sweet :) And I TOTALLY know what you mean about wanting regular breaks from the kids...that's a BIG reason why I will MISS work!!! It's just so neat when you write a post and someone comments and you're like...they get it! They really get what I'm talking about. Both you and Kayla's comments really made me feel that way so....thanks a bunch :)

Mommy Rader said...

How's my FAVORITE mommy doing these days????? :)

Lor & Josh said...

dena, your family is beautiful!! your children are gorgeous. it looks like life and ministry are going well for you. I am glad to see that! May Christ bless you richly and grant you wisdom, strength, and patience as you train up your children in the way they should go!

Weavers said...

Dena, you are becoming more and more missed in the blogging world... are you still alive??...*ahem* as I say this I realize Ihavent blogged in months... :s