CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Good Morning Starshine

Shaylee started smiling about a month ago, just after her one month 'birthday'. At first she only smiled at me, but after a little while she began including Elliott in the fun. And now she has a few select toys that also share the pleasure of receiving her toothless grin. A couple of weeks ago she started laughing, and it is the cutest thing! Occasionally she can spend about 20 minutes just laughing at me. It always brightens my day. Even on the stressful days, I love being a mommy!

4 comments:

Sarah Gomez said...

hehe - she's really cute. I think she looks like you Dena :) Jer thinks it is the eyes. I'm not sure, I just think so...

Kelly said...

she is GORGEOUS! :)

Elizabeth said...

WOW!!!! She's so pretty!!! You must be having so much fun with that smile! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Unknown said...

wow - she is SO cute!!!!!