CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Baby On Board


Surprise! We are expecting Baby #2 on July 9th, 2007. We just had our first doc appointment last night, and all is well. Since we are moving to Peru at the end of the month, this baby will be born there. Then our family will consist of a Canadian, an American, a Costa Rican, and a Peruvian (alhtough the kids get tri-citizenship). I thought I was maybe having twins because I've had considerably more sickness with this one than with Micaiah, (although still not much compared to many women) but the doc confirmed only one baby (yeah!). I might have one more appointment with the doc before we move, but then it's off to find one in Peru. That's it, that's all we know for now. We'll keep ya'll updated of course. (By the way, the baby is that frog looking thing at the top of the black jelly bean shaped hole.)

10 comments:

Mommy Rader said...

Congratulations!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations, Dena and Elliot! You guys make cute babies...I love seeing pictures of Micaiah. I pray bountiful blessings on you and a peaceful, and joyful pregnancy.

Mommy of Four said...

WOW!! COngrats!!!!! How many months apart will that put the two kids??? And maybe you're feeling more sickness because it's a girl!! That's how I was with AMberly...they say that you get sick from the increased levels of estrogen, and you produce even MORE estrogen when you're carrying a girl!! WOW! Was this a surprise?? How many weeks are you?

Dena said...

Ha ha, Kayla, "was this a surprise?" Um, you could say that! Micaiah will be 16 mo when "New Baby" is born. A little earlier than we planned, but that's just fine. I have recently come to appreciate all the great things about having kids close together. I'm almost nine weeks.

matthew said...

Congrats! Awesome news :)

Kristen said...

CONGRATS!! :D Millions of Blessings!

Elizabeth said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations. I whole-heartedly agree with the other Elizabeth, You and Elliot make cute babies.

I miss you to and send Christmas blessings. My email hasn't changed. Love you!

Elizabeth said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations. I whole-heartedly agree with the other Elizabeth, You and Elliot make cute babies.

I miss you to and send Christmas blessings. My email hasn't changed. Love you!
anged. Love you!

Richards' said...

WOW! I wish I were in your shoes!! Chris and I want to try for #2 (3) SO BAD..... But we have to wait till after our move.... I don't want to drive to Canada in a 2 door Ford Focus with 2 babies and a tween! I have prego envy!!!!

Nicole said...

I know I'm late, don't get on much, but CONGRATS!!!!!