CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Miles Disculpas (a thousand apologies)

I know, I know. It's been way too long since I did my last post. I think perhaps not much interesting has happened. We are still plugging away at school; less than three weeks left. Then we head to the coast for a week with my family to enjoy Christmas. We had a good Thanksgiving. There were about 20 people, gringo-tico mix, and it was enjoyable chaos. We started quite late, it was quite noisy, but the food was good. We had most of the N. Amer. favorites: turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, cranberries, veggies, but no dressing (stuffing). That's alright with me, though, since I'm not a fan anyway. Ell and I had a date last night - much needed and fun. We found this great Cuban restaurant. And that's about it. I'll update again soon. Hopefully the next one will have more interesting info.

0 comments: