CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Twinkle Toes


Yesterday Shaylee took her first steps!  Once again I was not in the room when it happened!  With Micaiah, I was upstairs doing laundry when Elliott yelled for me to come quick.  This time I was downstairs fixing lunch when Elliott called for me.  We got her to take one more step for me, but I think she was tired by the time I got there.  Well, maybe today I can coax her to perform. My baby's growing up!

4 comments:

Maria Purviance said...

that's so cool. it's always fun when they reach milstones like that.

CoadyTNP said...

Awww. That stinks. We were fortunate enough to catch Gideon's first crawl on camera. It wild a wild coincidence and quick thinking.

Maria Purviance said...

so you just finished your veg month? how did it go? what are you thinking now? hope all is well. :)

Owen said...

I demand a new blog post!