CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Our Not-Growing Family


Well, we almost added another member to our family last night. We have been waiting to get to Peru to get a dog, but yesterday Elliott got tired of waiting. He went to a few places, looked at some puppies and fell in love with a female boxer. He even picked out a name for her. He came home and brought me to the store hoping I would fall in love with her, too. I did (she licked my face and nibbled my ear-how could I resist?), but after careful thought we realized we really should wait until Peru. Micaiah even liked her. He squealed and slapped her paws (we'll have to work on that) and laughed. But in the end, we came home with no new family members. But hopefully in about three months you all can read about the new puppy we will have in Peru.

1 comments:

Richards' said...

AW! We have a 2 year old male boxer named Joe!